How To Get A Passport in India
Do you have all essential documents like Voter ID, Driving Licence, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport etc.? How many you have not Passport? Are you one of them haunting the way how to get a passport? If yes!!! Then don’t worry. Here, I am going to tell you the whole procedure, how to get a Passport. Which types of documents do you need while enrolling for Passport? Let’s start:-
To apply for a fresh passport, applicant needs to fill the passport application in an appropriate manner along with documents and fees. You need to attach carbon copies of
- Proof of Address – you can submit any of them like Water/telephone/electricity Bill/Bank Account/Income Tax Assessment Order/Ration Card etc.,
- Proof of Date of Birth – Applicant can attach Affidavit Sworn before a Magistrate/Date of Birth Certificate from the School/recognized education institutions/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority.
- Identity proof with photograph and Proof of nationality which will be verified by PSK Passport Seva Kendra.
Be careful at the time of filling the form as your request can be rejected if your document would not be helpful to satisfy the enquiry.
If you are interested to know the online procedure; then, you can go through the Passport Seva Online Portal to get enrolled and click on Register Now. The online procedure is being described here.
- First, Login to the PSOP with your registered ID.
- Then, click the link “Apply For Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport.
- Here, you just need to fill all required information and press submit.
- Now take a next step and click “Pay and Schedule Appointment” to schedule an appointment. To book appointments, you have to make online payment by any of these mode Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking and Bank Challan. It’s
- Next thing you have to do take a print of application receipt copy by clicking the “Print Application Receipt” which comes along with Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
Online procedure ends here, now you just need to visit passport Seva Kendra along with the original document on a particular date mentioned in your receipt. So, now the wait is over as we have guided you in a discreet manner.