Bharat Gas Aadhar Card Seeding
With the changing of time, it’s essential to follow smart ways of working. And when it comes to book you LPG Bharat Gas Cylinder, what do you do? It does not seem fair if you still rely on traditional way of gas cylinder booking. Why don’t you opt out online booking? This blog comes with the relevant information regarding Bharat Gas Online Booking, Transfer, Subsidy and Seeding with Aadhaar etc. Let’s have a quick look.
What To Do You Need To Get Subsidy:-
To get Government benefits, such as subsidy for LPG gas connection, you will need these 3 things:
- You must have Bharat Gas Connection on your name.
- Saving Bank Account must belong to you
- and Aadhaar Card.
- Submit the document to Agency
Bharat Gas Seeding With Aadhaar Card:-
Are you still in puzzle how to seed you Bharat Gas with Aadhaar Card? Take it easy. It’s very simple. Here, we are going to tell you the whole process. There are two ways to link Aadhaar Card to Bharat Gas Connection. As per your convenience, you can choose one of them. If you are quite interested to follow the online process, then first go through the UIDAI’s official website. In nutshell, there are 3 steps.
- Select your State and District.
- Then select Benefit Type and choose Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. After it, fill Distributor Name and enter Consumer Number.
- In the last, type your Mobile No, Email ID and Aadhaar No and Submit. After it, you will get OTP on your mobile or mail.
Apart from it, you can call Bharat Gas Call Centre to a specific customer service phone number on 18002333555 or can send SMS in a particular format too. Now, your subsidy will be transferred in your bank account directly.
By following some easy steps, you can book your LPG Bharat Gas online without facing any problems. Apart from it, if you wish to transfer your connection; click official website.